COVID Health and Safety Measures
To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to our flagship boutique we follow health and safety measures in line with government guidance:
- All jewellery pieces and surfaces will be thoroughly sanitised before and after each visit.
- A two metre social distance will be maintained during the appointment.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival and throughout the boutique.
- Sales Executives will wear jewellery gloves and a face mask for the duration of your appointment.
- Refreshments will be available, but we kindly ask that you serve yourself.
- The boutique will continue to be deep cleaned on a regular basis.
In addition to government guidelines around social distancing and hand sanitation hygiene, we have also taken further precautions to protect the health and safety of our clients and team. We require all Garrard employees working in any part of the building and all visitors, to take rapid covid tests before entering. Furthermore, everyone is required to undergo a temperature check to ensure that their temperature is not 37.8C or above.
We kindly ask our clients to also consider the checklist of symptoms before attending their appointment to help protect themselves and others.
Should you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or call or WhatsApp us on +44(0)7816361482. Alternatively, please reach out to your personal Garrard contact for further information.
Your cart is currently empty.